Join the Quan community
Join 400+ People Leaders to connect and gain insights into improving team well-being and collaboration. Get in touch with our Head of Community Katerina at the button below to learn more!
Today, people leaders need to collaborate more than ever
We are faced with a growing number of challenges in how to ensure our organizations and teams are engaged, motivated, and collaborating at a high level. Some of these include:
- Rebuilding office culture and managing hybrid work arrangements.
- Financial constraints due to the pandemic and/or market recession affecting salaries and recruitment.
- Managing global, diverse, multicultural workforces, including creating a sense of belonging for remote employees.
- High workload and potential burnout, helping employees maintain work-life balance in a fast-paced environment.
- Retaining top talent in a high-performance environment.
- Setting up global systems and processes for a rapidly growing company.
- Managing workload and performance management in a growing team, offering individual growth opportunities.
- Retaining and attracting top talent.
- Building collaborative cultures through both growth and uncertainty.
Thanks again to the team of Quan for hosting and to the panelists and other attendees for sharing their stories, knowledge, and vulnerability. It was an inspiring evening with founders and senior people leaders sharing their best practices, challenges, and struggles.
Team Quan, a massive thank you from me and team Circularise , this topic is only going to grow in importance and those companies that tackle it now will be ahead of the curve. Fantastic turnout and very insightful discussions, looking forward to many more.
Thanks team Quan for the amazing evening, and to everyone in the audience for all the great questions. It really allowed for a meaningful and well needed conversation about placing employee wellbeing at the centre of success. Looking forward to the next one 💜
A place to connect, share, and learn
The Quan Community is a place for people leaders, founders, and team leads to connect and gain insights into improving team well-being and collaboration. It also means you will have first access to special events to learn and share best practices, and can leverage your fellow community members for insights into your challenges. By joining the community, you are instantly connected to a range of experts, as well as events, research, and insights. And we are always on the lookout for more inspiring people! If you’d like to join, just follow the steps below.
How to join
Apply for the community via the form below. As we are curating a safe space that fosters honesty, deep insight, and meaningful connection, every request is reviewed manually.
Have a fifteen-minute virtual coffee with Katerina, our Head of Community, to get to know each other and ensure it's a good fit.
Enjoy sharing, learning, and talking to like-minded experts who are facing challenges similar to your own, both online and in-person!