Lead your team to success with heart.
The guide for leaders who want to optimize team performance by putting well-being at the heart of their leadership approach.
Leaders shape their employees' well-being through...
- The nature of the relationships they build with people including generating trust, psychological safety, being a resource for others and providing
- Forming a collective identity that team members integrate as part of their own self-identity
- Shaping the work environment so it cultivates motivation through job design, behavioural regulation and need fulfillment
- Shaping the social environment – social context can have a big impact on self-efficacy
- Framing people’s experiences which help them construct meaning
- Their own emotions which impact those around them sub-consciously as well as overtly
- Structuring events that trigger emotional reactions in others such as how they communicate or convey an inspiring vision
- The leadership style they adopt
Do you know how to effectively lead your team through times of uncertainty and change?